As friends and members of the Jewish and Israeli communities, we are utterly devastated and heartbroken by the horrific massacre that took place in Israel on October 7, 2023. Over 1,400 lives, the vast majority innocent civilians, were ruthlessly and brutally taken and hundreds were kidnapped into Gaza – their condition and fate unknown. Thousands now bear the physical and emotional scars of the attack. These horrific crimes spared no one, from women and children to the elderly. This is the largest mass slaughter of Jewish people since the Holocaust.
In order to provide urgent assistance in the face of this indescribable horror, we have launched an initiative to support:
- Victims in need of physical and behavioral help
- Children and infants who have tragically lost their parents
- Families who lost their homes and have been displaced
- Those whose loved ones were murdered, kidnapped, injured or are missing
Donations will initially be allocated to the following organizations:
- Emergency Fund to Support the Kibbutzim Survivors – Donations will be directed towards basic necessities, mental health support, logistics, accommodation and alternative education facilities for the survivors.
- Reuth TLV Rehabilitation Hospital – Donations will be directed to building a new rehabilitation unit focused on supporting victims of the October 7 atrocities.
- La’Aretz – Hostages and Missing Families – Donations will financially support the families of the hostages and kidnapped.
Given that the situation on the ground is quickly evolving and the needs of the victims and their families might change, we may add additional organizations to this campaign at a later time, in alignment with our mission.
During these extremely difficult times, we stand together with the grieving families who have been directly affected by this unimaginable loss. We, the undersigned ambassadors, will ensure that 100% of the funds raised are allocated to the organizations listed above. We are doing so in collaboration with Jewcer foundation, a 501(c)(3) foundation, which was established to help raise funds for Jewish causes.
If you want to help, please use the link below to contribute and we will take care of the rest. Feel free to forward the link to family and friends who are looking for ways to support victims and their families in this time of need.
Your generosity will have a profound impact on the lives of those who survived this tragedy.
For direct bank transfer over $10,000 please contact: Dar Gottlieb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your donation!
Dar Gottlieb & Omri Moran
Gal Nevo & Yogev Karstaedt
Anna Osipov Heymann &Emmanuel Heymann
Noa & Lior Zohar
Maya Zamir & Itai Bengal
Axel Shalom Katz
Bar Tenenbaum & Nimrod Bash
Noa & Itay Jagermann