The Jewish Innovation
We are committed to creating unique Jbrick sets for Jewish children of all backgrounds, so we would love to hear from you too! Tell us what YOU would like us to create.
Would you like to be part of our campaign to develop the best Judaica item, and bring it to market?! We hope so!
At Jbrick, our vision goes beyond creating Jewish Custom LEGO sets. We want to use Yitzy’s building skills to create large scale Jewish Custom LEGO models, such as a replica of the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple) to LEGO® minifig size, about 1/35 scale, a replica of the kotel, or Noah’s Ark.
The more this business grows, the more we will be able to create new fun and exciting custom Jewish custom LEGO® sets and models that will not only enhance Jewish learning, but will make it really fun too!
What Will You Do with the Money?
The other 50 percent will be split in order to pay for:
1. hiring people on a temporary basis to put the sets together. We are a small operation and everything is done by hand, putting sets together literally piece by piece.
2. Shipping supplies, boxes, instruction booklets, stickers, labels, tape and paper, etc.
3. A printer to print labels and instruction booklets etc.
4. A Camera and other various equipment needed to take pictures of our sets, for both packaging and social media.
5. Webpage hosting and related fees.
6. We will also be donating a portion of the money to go towards sending our sets to children of Chai Lifeline.
If we exceed our fundraising goal, it will be used to buy a larger inventory of LEGO®, so that we can offer more sets.