The Jewish Innovation
We set a goal of $5,013 but can double pledges from this campaign up to $10,000. Please continue to pledge your support and HELP US TURN $10,000 into $20,000 – YOUR PLEDGE IS STILL MATCHED 100%
– Engage and unify an elusive Jewish demographic that is not inspired by traditional Jewish programming.
– Provide an entry point to Atlanta’s Jewish community for young Jews and recent arrivals, creating a deeper interest in Jewish identity through modern culture.
What Will You Do with the Money?
Your support will enable us to:
– Subsidize ticket costs so our Spring Festival is affordable for anyone and everyone to attend.
– Hire the best acts, secure the nicest venue and provide the best equipment available.
– Spread the word further and wider so all Jewish and music lovers throughout the Southeast can join in the fun.
– Provide programming (approximately 20 distinct events) across the 2012-2013 calendar year.
This Jewcer campaign is one piece of a multi-pronged development effort that will raise AJMF $50,000 this year through foundation support, corporate sponsorship and individual pledges from people like you. Help us make 2012-2013 an impactful year for music and Jewish culture by pledging your support today.