Donating to a campaign by check
We are able to keep our fees low and help many organizations and individuals raise money to strengthen our community by building an online platform that makes donating fast and easy using credit cards and PayPal. However, in some special cases, we are happy to process checks and apply the amount donated to the campaign.
These cases are:
- The donor is not able to donate online (for example, wanting to donate from a donors advised fund)
- The donation amount is larger than $2,000
- The campaign must be fiscally sponsored and indicates that donations are tax deductible. If you are not certain about this, please email us to email@example.com
In order to have a check processed correctly and applied to the campaign you want to support:
- Make sure that you let us know in advance to expect a check by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the check payable to “Jewcer Community Funding”
- Make a note on the check (or in an attached note) which campaign you wish to support. Please provide the full name of the campaign as it appears on their campaign page.
- Send the check to 4647 Kingswell Av. Suite #148, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- If you need our nonprofit information, the umbrella nonprofit is Fund More Good Foundation, EIN #47-4096632
- Make sure it is clear where to send the tax deduction receipt to.
The fees for check donations are $100 per check or 5% (whichever is higher). We recommend using this option for donations larger than $2,000 or in cases that absolutely cannot use the online system.
Thank you for your support!